Wednesday 9 November 2011

North Leeds Life Full Page promo








This was the first advert I designed and the customer didn't like the purple banner across the bottom, the border, the fact their logo is close to the edge and the reflection of the title...

The advert below is what it looks like after these amendments and it got accepted.




To create these ad's I prioritised the images and the worked everything else around them, along with the text that follows them. I made the text small. I used a bold font to highlight the 'celebrating success' and a  softer serif font for the other bits of text, which is also incorporated in their logo. I used purples so it matched the logo. I also used circle shapes at two edges to break up some of the white space, and again, keep the purple consistent. I used inDesign to create these and Photoshop to convert the images to CMYK.

No comments:

Post a Comment